Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Little Things

I don't really like going to work. It's not that I don't like my job, but there are always more important things to do. Let's just say that all those things (sleeping, working out, eating well,....watching paint dry) have been put to the side for my most important work diversion--Lynn.

That said, I count us lucky in all this. Not that this happened by any means--it is not something I wish on anyone--but we have a great team of doctors, Lynn is young and healthy and we have enough resources (financially, emotionally, and more) to beat odds.

The response from our friends and family is humbling. You know you have people out there who think about you and care about you, but when they all call, email, communicate with you multiple times over the course of a few days, it can't possibly be anything other than emotional. We are grateful for the support so far.

I add this to the list of reasons why we should all be independently wealthy.

No comments: