Friday, March 21, 2008

Home Again, Home Again!

Jiggety jig!

I am thrilled to be ensconced in my very own chair, in my very own house, in my very own jammies. Zack - the hero driver - navigated us out of the hospital, north to the pharmacy, and home through the foot of snow. Many thanks to Danny next door for shoveling a path for us. We really do have the very best neighbors ever.

Only a minor insurance adventure at the pharmacy. Cigna didn't precertify the oral antibiotics, so the pharmacy wouldn't give them to us unless we pay retail ($2500). Quick calls to the discharge nurse and the amazing Dr. L. Cigna has gone home for the weekend, but LFH discharge nurse thinks she can get them to precertify the drugs on Monday. Pharmacist pulls out his hero badge and GIVES us three days of antibiotics to get us through until the certification. Zack runs out of the pharmacy with a sack full of meds, and whisks me home.

Although I was very well cared for at the hospital, and received lots of well wishes on my way out, I can hardly describe how unbelievably great it feels to be home. And, I'm wearing pants!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home! Thank God (literally and I will now and again Sunday) about the path reports and one million blessings for the pharmacist-hero and all his family.

LBN

Anonymous said...

Anxiousness might be a typical response to issues in everyday life that happen to be not familiar or than get some amount of risk. But serious anxiety over minor stuff is just not typical and could be very incapacitating and will go ahead and take pleasure out of existence. If you are experiencing anxiety which is overpowering then your suggestions and recommendations out of this report will help you get you in command of your anxiety. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]