Monday, December 3, 2007

Final Update

We are all settled in room 1065 (Hospital Info). Lynn is restful (in and out), has small bouts of nausea and is in some pain (was worse when she woke up, but the little button makes it go away fairly quickly). She will have oxygen for 12 hours and has compression on her legs right now. Asked for a cot for me later, but it's a small room so I might be sleeping on the recliner---let's hope for all involved that does not mean snoring.

We both look forward to being home whenever that is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brought my rosary beads with me to work. So relieved to read the lasts posts and hear that Lynn is doing great. Hope she is able to rest well tonight and that magical button keeps bringing her comfort.

Love
Gabrielle

Michaela said...

I've been thinking about you both all day today. So glad to hear that things went smoothly, and I'm looking forward to seeing you!
love
nawng k

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things went smoothly. You were in our thoughts all day. Looking forward to speaking with you Thursday or Friday.

Love, Scott

Zack said...

Thank you for the paperwhites Berit and James! I was awake, but Lynn was sleeping--sorry you made a trip out and didn't get to see us.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about the two of you all day. If there is anything - anything at all - that we can do to help out please don't hesitate to ask. I'm 20 minutes from an airport and can be out anytime to visit and/or help out. I'll try to give you a call on Tuesday and I am so very happy to hear that the surgery went well!!

Love to you both,
Michelle (and Kelsey)