Thursday, December 6, 2007

Road to Recovery: Step 1

Lynn has made the first major step toward recovery this evening. She showered. She says that she feels more human now. Given she is eating (if small portions) and is sleeping better, we are now completing step one of recovery and moving into step two: more activity.

I am very proud of her. She is working very hard. Thank you to everyone who sent flowers from near and far. They go a long way toward cheering her up. I hope for a Lynn post sometime tomorrow. I keep telling her she has lots of fans, but she never believes me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I are number one fans. I'd do a cheer but I might hurt myself.

love,

mom

Michaela said...

she has more fans than anyone I know. Everyone here is checking the blog addictively for information and updates.
yay for showers and activities! The road to recovery will be slow, yes, but you have a thousand people ready at a moment's notice to help prop you up as needed.
love m

Berit and James said...

Thanks for all the updates,Zack. It is wonderful to hear that Lynn is on the road to recovery.

You are such a strong and courageous woman, Lynn. Sending sunshine and a big hug your way.

Love,
Berit

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs to you both. So happy to hear that Lynn is doing well and kudos to you Zack for the strength you have!! Please tell Lynn that her fan club awaits. I may have to start one on the web for her - once all that mail starts rolling in to the both of you you'll need someone to manage it...

Seriously though - so happy to hear the progress that Lynn is making and I hope that the meds are helping out.

Love,
Michelle