Friday, March 7, 2008

Team Lynn T-Shirts!

Below is a post from Jemma regarding T-Shirts:

I have pasted the designs (front and back) below, if people want to see it.

Front/Back
FrontBack



People who want shirts need to know the following:
  • Cost: $20 - all proceeds to benefit Team Lynn
  • Sizes: Women's Babydoll XS-2X, Men's T shirts S-3X,
  • Sorry no itty-bitty people's shirts - although one could always cut and sew!
  • Shirts are 100% cotton
Ordering Information:
  • Orders need to be pre-paid. Checks should be made out to Jemma Levy, not the Avon Walk.
  • Orders can be mailed to me at home or dropped off*
  • Orders should include name of the purchaser, phone or e-mail contact (so I can tell them when to pick the shirts up), the check, the number of shirts, gender, and sizes. Shirts can be picked up at my house. If they need to be mailed, other arrangements can be made to pay for shipping.
  • All orders must be received by March 28.
* If you need Jemma's address, please contact someone from the blog for that information. We will be out of town through the 17th, so if you would like the information from us, please email me (Zack--Not Lynn who will be preoccupied) and I will send it to you upon our return.

Special thanks to our fabulous artist, Penny Hauffe. Visit her other work at www.pennypaint.com

3 comments:

Michaela said...

sociology people could also give me the checks, and I can deliver them to Jemma as a package-deal!

-michaela

Berit and James said...

These look great, Jemma!

TM said...

Holy Hysterical, Batman! Just wet myself laughing at the internet cafe...Erin and I will wear ours with pride.