Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Watching and Waiting

Met with Dr. L, who looked at my chest and gave a lovely Gallic shrug. It doesn't look healthy, but it isn't obviously infected. We're going to try another week of antibiotics, to a total of four weeks. I can still cry uncle at anytime and have the implants pulled, but it only hurts a little and I just don't see myself willingly doing the whole process again. "Hmmmm, would I rather go work in my garden, or go have another surgery? Would I rather spend next summer feeling whole and healthy, or sore from expander fills?"

I've also realized that I am very much looking forward to a week where I don't have to go flash a doctor. My breasts didn't get this much attention even when they were real.

2 comments:

DougW said...

Sure they did, we just weren't crass enough to say it... :)

Mari said...

As always, it was great to see you both over the weekend. Glad all is on the upswing (crossing fingers!)Zack, thanks for sharing your mushrooms with Brianna. She is developing a taste for gefilte fish. Maybe she'll rub off on you Lynn? Oh, our blog is thejackson3.blogspot Take care and best!!!