Wednesday, June 3, 2009

18 Months!

Well, she did it! She made it to the 18 month mark cancer free. We are celebrating and doing a little happy dance. Next goal is 5 years. We can do it!

This weekend (6/6 & 6/7) is the Avon Walk. Lynn is going to walk 1.5 marathons in 2 days. If you are interested in meeting up with her anytime during the walk, give me a call on my cell. If you don't know it, email one of us and we'll give it to you. A big thank you to everyone for their support in this--it is a big accomplishment for Lynn and a big day for breast cancer research.

More Info Here (Don't Forget to Check the Cheering Stations)

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Congratulations to you, Lynn! I'm sure I am not the only one who sees you as a role model.

Zack, aren't you walking too this weekend?

SBC said...

Woohoo! I'll be wearing my hot pink boobie tee and thinking of you as you walk this weekend.

Zack said...

No walking for me this weekend---I was the crew. Lynn did spectacularly!!!