Saturday, September 15, 2007

There and Back Again

This week was really rough. I would have loved to be home with Lynn, but instead I was away in Texas and Ohio for work. Work going well aside, I am really happy to be home. I wish I had more motivation when I'm home but I barely have much more impetus to sit on the couch and geek. This has really been bothering me lately. I should be really pulling my own (gratuitous) weight here and I'm feeling like I'm letting things go. Perhaps in a few weeks I can get a better handle on it (once work travel is at an end for a while).

Which brings me to our next thank you. Usually you expect when people come to visit that basically you are taking care of their needs. This is not the case. Not only did Lynn's siblings come in and finish the majority of the back room, but Lynn's cousin Alex came in and also was very helpful! Thanks for cutting my lawn while I was at work (he did the diagonals too)!

Next Wednesday is the last of the first four treatments. This means it is uphill from there---in two weeks. I am really looking forward to her feeling better. In general, though, on the good weeks, she is doing very well.

No comments: